The Secretariat of the School is responsible for administrative, academic and student affairs, providing administrative and secretarial support to its bodies. Indicatively, the following issues are provided:
- Student registration
- Preparation and management of student records
- Issue of certificates and diplomas
- Diploma awarding procedure
- Keeping records of faculty members and staff
- Mail processing
- Keeping School’s protocol and files
- Supporting the elections of new faculty members
- Management of School’s internal and external elector registries
- Handling issues of organization and operation of postgraduate and doctoral programs.
- Handling financial issues of the School
- Any other issue arising from the current legislation.
The Secretariat accepts students (in person) on the following days and hours: Monday – Friday 10:00-13:00.